Chicken Coop Designs
I thought that building a chicken coop would be easy. After all all I had to do was obtain some good chicken coop designs and with my DIY skills I would have a chicken coop built in no time.Not exactly how it turned out.
Finding good Chicken Coop Designs
Locating a suitable chicken coop design turned out a little trickier than I had imagined. My first stop was my local bookstore. They had a few books on rearing chickens and some on building various garden sheds and outbuildings but nothing which actually gave me a solid chicken coop design and instructions on how to build a chicken coop, which is what I really needed.I tried the library but no luck there either.
What about the internet dummy?
Well of course I checked out the internet. After all I spend a good deal of my working day on-line but surprisingly I still could not locate a free step by step guide which would give me good chicken coop designs and a building plan. There were so half hearted plans but even I could see they were not comprehensive enough and were poorly thought out.
I realized I would either have to buy a ready built chicken coop or pay for a good quality chicken coop design and instructions.
I found some self assembly kits but I've bought this type of product before, you know sheds etc and the quality usually leaves a lot to be desired. No I want to build my own chicken coop with good quality materials.
Perhaps I Was Destined Never To Build A Chicken Coop
Almost at the point of giving up and I stumbled upon Building A Chicken Coop.com.This was a real eye opener.
Here was a guy who obviously knew what he was doing. The testimonials were great and the cost of the guide was really good value.This was a superb step by step guide including full colour chicken coop design plans.
How to build a small or large chicken coop for a small or large budget. The detail is amazing with cross sectional plans all dimensions, materials and even the tools required.
The guide explains all about positioning, ventilation, lighting and loads of other things I had not even thought of.
Bill Keane who wrote the guide is an experienced poultry farmer, so you can be sure that these chicken coop designs are ideal.
Get your Chicken Coop Design building plans and everything you need today!
Now within a few weeks of finding this site I discovered another superb resource for anyone thinking about keeping chickens or wishing to expand their knowledge. This site Chicken Kit.com
The knowledge available here is remarkable and I would strongly advice you to take a look
at Jack's Chicken coop design review site
No comments:
Post a Comment